In here i am gonna share about my lab on MS Flow or we can call it now is Power Automate on Office 365 Feature.
The scenario lab are :
- I have to get the collection email from one of my office 365 SharePoint groups
- Then after i got a collection which is that is a string of array.
- I do iteration for that array, then copy to my temporary string variable with plus i put semicolon (;) as delimiter
- After the iteration done, i will have a variable that will contain all the email with semicolon as delimeter
Here a the step :
- I create a MS Flow from one of my SharePoint List then choose trigger when a new item created
2. Add new Instance Send an HTTP Request to Sharepoint, then in here i have a Sharepoint Group with name “GA Members”
Put a Uri value _api/web/sitegroups/getbyname(‘GA Members’)/users?$select=email
3. I need to parse all xml data then parse into JSON format with schema as below.
4. I create a new Initialize a string variable with name “Group”
5. Now i am ready to create loop function then inside on looping i copy each of email record then i do concat the email with “;”
the concat function itself like this :