After reading all Power Apps, and Power Automate tutorial from youtube and others. Finally this sample project almost 90% completed, need to little bit update the format of ICS file then all done.
I am really thank you to
April Dunnam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU_d71ykRJA to her tutorial. Her amazing video tutorial is really inspired me and will explore this integration more deep.
Here are the details for this projects :
- Business Process
- All user that have access to that site able to create new Room Booking list.
- Once submiteed, automatically triggered Power Automate and Send Approval to All GA Members
- GA Members are taken from GA Members Group from Sharepoint Group permission
- If Approved, create a ICS File, then create a record on Event (Calendar) list, and then send email to Requestor, Attendees, Exteral Attendees with ICS File as Attachment
- If Rejected, Send email to Requestor that request has been rejected.
2. Room Booking Form Accessing from Sharepoint site (form already customed by Power Apps)
Click Request Room Booking
4. Integration Power Apps with Ms Team
5. Event Calendar
6. Power Automate / MS FLow
7. Sample Email Approval